This service enables 24-hour availability to order any of our publications. You can buy any of the items available in our online catalogue with confidence, knowing that Orgalime has excellent security (secured credit card transactions), respect for your privacy and committed customer service.
- Supplementary Conditions for Minor Installation Work concerning Mechanical, Electrical and
Electronic Products, delivered under Orgalime S 2012 - MI 18
- General Conditions for the Supply of Standard Products - STP 18
- General Conditions for the Repair of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Equipment - R 17
- General Conditions for Maintenance of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Equipment - M 17
- Supplementary Conditions for the Supervision of Installation of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products - S 2012 S
- General Conditions for Computer Software - SW 14
- General Conditions for the Supply and Installation of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products. - SI 14
As the international sale of plants and their installation represent the core business
of many companies in the mechanical and electrical engineering industries in
Europe, Orgalime has recognised that these companies would benefit from a
set of general conditions for the supply and installation of plants which could be
used all over the world.
The first version of the Orgalime Supply and
Installation Conditions has already been published in 1994 (SE 94-conditions)
and these conditions have ever since been among Orgalime’s most widely-used
The Orgalime Supply and Installation Conditions are to a
great extent based on the Orgalime Supply Conditions, which were most
recently revised in 2012 when the S 2012-conditions for supply were adopted and
published. Therefore, the major changes in the Orgalime Supply Conditions
are also reflected in the Orgalime Supply and Installation Conditions.
General Conditions SI 14 (an update of Orgalime's SE 01 conditions) are intended
for deliveries where the obligations of the supplier (contractor) include
installation on site of the equipment that he delivers, normally to the purchaser's
SI 14 deviates from S 2012 only where necessary to cover the
contractual aspects of installation and taking-over. This makes the application
and the interpretation of the conditions easier. SI 14 are a modern alternative to
the UN ECE 188A issued in 1957. What has been said in the comparison between
S2012 and ECE 188 also applies to SI 14 as compared with ECE 188A. Apart
from that there is also a marked difference in that SI 14 more clearly stipulates
the conditions for and the consequences of taking-over the Products.
Orgalime SI 14 are available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Dutch,
Swedish and Russian.
There is a special annex which should be used in contracts when German law
- General Conditions for the Supply of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products - S 2012
- General Conditions for the Manufacture and Supply of Specially Designed Components - SC 96 / 06
- General Conditions for Series Processing - SP 99