This service enables 24-hour availability to order any of our publications. You can buy any of the items available in our online catalogue with confidence, knowing that Orgalime has excellent security (secured credit card transactions), respect for your privacy and committed customer service.
- Supplementary Conditions for Minor Installation Work concerning Mechanical, Electrical and
Electronic Products, delivered under Orgalime S 2012 - MI 18
- General Conditions for the Supply of Standard Products - STP 18
- General Conditions for the Repair of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Equipment - R 17
- General Conditions for Maintenance of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Equipment - M 17
This set of conditions is aimed for use by companies employing a third party to carry out
maintenance of their equipment during a certain period.
These conditions cover both preventive maintenance, i.e. measures taken to ensure
continuous functioning of equipment, and corrective maintenance, i.e. measures taken to
remedy a defect which has occurred.
The conditions contain an introduction which explains their use and gives guidelines.
These conditions should not be used when the contractor, as a part of a repair contract,
undertakes to repair defects which have occurred in equipment on an incidental basis, i.e.
outside the scope of a contract to repair defects which may occur during the contract
In such cases the ORGALIME General Conditions for Repair (R 17) should be used.
The ORGALIME M 17 are available in English, German and French.
There is a special annex which should be used in contracts when German law applies.
- Supplementary Conditions for the Supervision of Installation of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products - S 2012 S
- General Conditions for Computer Software - SW 14
- General Conditions for the Supply and Installation of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products. - SI 14
- General Conditions for the Supply of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products - S 2012
- General Conditions for the Manufacture and Supply of Specially Designed Components - SC 96 / 06
- General Conditions for Series Processing - SP 99