This service enables 24-hour availability to order any of our publications. You can buy any of the items available in our online catalogue with confidence, knowing that Orgalime has excellent security (secured credit card transactions), respect for your privacy and committed customer service.
- Supplementary Conditions for Minor Installation Work concerning Mechanical, Electrical and
Electronic Products, delivered under Orgalime S 2012 - MI 18
- General Conditions for the Supply of Standard Products - STP 18
- General Conditions for the Repair of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Equipment - R 17
These conditions are intended to be used primarily when a contractor is asked by his
customer to repair mechanical, electrical and electronic plant and equipment. The repair
work may be carried out on site or at the contractor's premises.
The conditions contain an introduction which explains their use and gives guidelines.
The conditions should not be used when the contractor, as a part of a maintenance
undertakes to repair defects which may occur in the equipment he has undertaken to
maintain. In such cases the ORGALIME General Conditions for Maintenance (M 17) should
The ORGALIME R 17 are available in English, French and German.
There is a special annex which should be used in contracts when German law applies.
- General Conditions for Maintenance of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Equipment - M 17
- Supplementary Conditions for the Supervision of Installation of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products - S 2012 S
- General Conditions for Computer Software - SW 14
- General Conditions for the Supply and Installation of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products. - SI 14
- General Conditions for the Supply of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products - S 2012
- General Conditions for the Manufacture and Supply of Specially Designed Components - SC 96 / 06
- General Conditions for Series Processing - SP 99