This service enables 24-hour availability to order any of our publications. You can buy any of the items available in our online catalogue with confidence, knowing that Orgalime has excellent security (secured credit card transactions), respect for your privacy and committed customer service.
- Supplementary Conditions for Minor Installation Work concerning Mechanical, Electrical and
Electronic Products, delivered under Orgalime S 2012 - MI 18
- General Conditions for the Supply of Standard Products - STP 18
- General Conditions for the Repair of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Equipment - R 17
- General Conditions for Maintenance of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Equipment - M 17
- Supplementary Conditions for the Supervision of Installation of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products - S 2012 S
- General Conditions for Computer Software - SW 14
- General Conditions for the Supply and Installation of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products. - SI 14
- General Conditions for the Supply of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products - S 2012
- General Conditions for the Manufacture and Supply of Specially Designed Components - SC 96 / 06
The General Conditions SC 96/06 (Revised version - Apr 06 - now available in English) are intended for use in industrial subcontracting. The term "Component" refers to a product which is to be incorporated in the purchaser's product and which is not normally intended to be used independently.
SC 96/06 are specially suited for castings, forgings and other products of different materials where specifically designed patterns, tools or models are used in the production. They can also be used for the supply of other components which answer to the above definition. If, however, SC 96/06 are used for supply of standard components which are available from alternative suppliers, the conditions should be amended, at least as regards the rules on late delivery. SC 96/06 are not suitable for all products which are incorporated in other products. They contain an introduction which more fully explains their scope of use.
Where the supplier is the sole designer of the product, the Orgalime Model Form of OEM Contract may be a better basis. SC 96/06 are also not intended for processing contracts. The parties are instead recommended to use the Orgalime General Conditions for Series Processing (SP 99).
SC 96/06 contains one appendix which amends the conditions when they apply to a contract for serial deliveries. There is also one appendix to be used for agreements on price revision.
SC 96/06 are available in English, French and German.
- General Conditions for Series Processing - SP 99