This service enables 24-hour availability to order any of our publications. You can buy any of the items available in our online catalogue with confidence, knowing that Orgalime has excellent security (secured credit card transactions), respect for your privacy and committed customer service.
- Supplementary Conditions for Minor Installation Work concerning Mechanical, Electrical and
Electronic Products, delivered under Orgalime S 2012 - MI 18
- General Conditions for the Supply of Standard Products - STP 18
- General Conditions for the Repair of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Equipment - R 17
- General Conditions for Maintenance of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Equipment - M 17
- Supplementary Conditions for the Supervision of Installation of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products - S 2012 S
- General Conditions for Computer Software - SW 14
- General Conditions for the Supply and Installation of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products. - SI 14
- General Conditions for the Supply of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products - S 2012
The S 2012 General Conditions are an updated version of the original S 2000
conditions. They are primarily intended for use in international contracts for
delivery of engineering industry products in general. They can also be used for
national contracts, but they are not suitable for use in consumer
If Orgalime's S 2012 conditions have been drawn up on the same
basic principles as UN ECE 188, there are substantial differences both as regards
structure and content. The most obvious difference is that Orgalime S 2012 are
complete and do not need a separate agreement on basic terms, such as the
length of the defects liability period and the extent of the seller's liability for late
Orgalime S 2012 general conditions are now available in English,
German, French, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Slovak,
Spanish, Swedish, Lithuanian, Chinese, Russian and Turkish.
There is a
special annex which should be used in contracts when German law applies.
A guide to the S 2012 conditions has been written by many of the same authors
providing a detailed commentary on the legal content of the provisions of these
conditions, it is a useful tool for all users. Please see our website for more information.
Please also consult
whether the Supplementary Conditions for the Supervision of Installation of
Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products, S 2012 S, are useful for your purposes.
- General Conditions for the Manufacture and Supply of Specially Designed Components - SC 96 / 06
- General Conditions for Series Processing - SP 99