Tällä palvelulla voit tilata kaikkia julkaisujamme 24 tuntia vuorokaudessa. Voit turvallisin mielin ostaa mitä tahansa online-luettelomme tuotteista luottaen Orgalimen erinomaiseen varmistustasoon (varmennetut luottokorttitapahtumat), asiakkaan yksityisyyden suojaan ja sitoutettuun asiakaspalveluun.
- Supplementary Conditions for Minor Installation Work concerning Mechanical, Electrical and
Electronic Products, delivered under Orgalime S 2012 - MI 18
- General Conditions for the Supply of Standard Products - STP 18
- General Conditions for the Repair of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Equipment - R 17
- General Conditions for Maintenance of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Equipment - M 17
This set of conditions is aimed for use by companies employing a third party to carry out
maintenance of their equipment during a certain period.
These conditions cover both preventive maintenance, i.e. measures taken to ensure
continuous functioning of equipment, and corrective maintenance, i.e. measures taken to
remedy a defect which has occurred.
The conditions contain an introduction which explains their use and gives guidelines.
These conditions should not be used when the contractor, as a part of a repair contract,
undertakes to repair defects which have occurred in equipment on an incidental basis, i.e.
outside the scope of a contract to repair defects which may occur during the contract period.
In such cases the ORGALIME General Conditions for Repair (R 17) should be used.
- Supplementary Conditions for the Supervision of Installation of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products - S 2012 S
- General Conditions for Computer Software - SW 14
- General Conditions for the Supply and Installation of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic
Products - SI 14
- General Conditions for the Supply of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products - S 2012
- General Conditions for the Manufacture and Supply of Specially Designed Components - SC 96 / 06
- General Conditions for Series Processing - SP 99