Tällä palvelulla voit tilata kaikkia julkaisujamme 24 tuntia vuorokaudessa. Voit turvallisin mielin ostaa mitä tahansa online-luettelomme tuotteista luottaen Orgalimen erinomaiseen varmistustasoon (varmennetut luottokorttitapahtumat), asiakkaan yksityisyyden suojaan ja sitoutettuun asiakaspalveluun.
- Supplementary Conditions for Minor Installation Work concerning Mechanical, Electrical and
Electronic Products, delivered under Orgalime S 2012 - MI 18
- General Conditions for the Supply of Standard Products - STP 18
- General Conditions for the Repair of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Equipment - R 17
These conditions are intended to be used primarily when a contractor is asked by his
customer to repair mechanical, electrical and electronic plant and equipment. The repair
work may be carried out on site or at the contractor's premises.
The conditions contain an introduction which explains their use and gives guidelines.
The conditions should not be used when the contractor, as a part of a maintenance contract,
undertakes to repair defects which may occur in the equipment he has undertaken to
maintain. In such cases the ORGALIME General Conditions for Maintenance (M 17) should be
- General Conditions for Maintenance of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Equipment - M 17
- Supplementary Conditions for the Supervision of Installation of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products - S 2012 S
- General Conditions for Computer Software - SW 14
- General Conditions for the Supply and Installation of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic
Products - SI 14
- General Conditions for the Supply of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products - S 2012
- General Conditions for the Manufacture and Supply of Specially Designed Components - SC 96 / 06
- General Conditions for Series Processing - SP 99