Tällä palvelulla voit tilata kaikkia julkaisujamme 24 tuntia vuorokaudessa. Voit turvallisin mielin ostaa mitä tahansa online-luettelomme tuotteista luottaen Orgalimen erinomaiseen varmistustasoon (varmennetut luottokorttitapahtumat), asiakkaan yksityisyyden suojaan ja sitoutettuun asiakaspalveluun.
- Supplementary Conditions for Minor Installation Work concerning Mechanical, Electrical and
Electronic Products, delivered under Orgalime S 2012 - MI 18
The Orgalime General Conditions for Minor Installation Work, MI 18, are supplementary
conditions to Orgalime S 2012 (ORGALIME General Conditions for the Supply of
Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products). The general field of application is therefore
identical with Orgalime S 2012, namely the supply of mechanical, electrical and electronic
products. More specifically, Orgalime MI 18 are intended to be used when one company,
the Supplier, delivers a Product pursuant to Orgalime S 2012 and, as an extra service,
undertakes to install the Product at the Purchasers´ premises.
Orgalime MI 18 are however, as the name of the conditions indicates, only intended for
minor installation work. The obligation of the Supplier should be to deliver equipment
which is more or less complete. However, some minor installation work at the Purchaser’s
premises may remain such as connecting the Product to existing equipment and to
electrical systems, arrange for power supply, cooling, etc. Installation of a minor lathe
may serve as a model example when Orgalime MI 18 (in connection with Orgalime S
2012) is a suitable set of conditions.
The ORGALIME MI 18 supplementary conditions are available in English.
- General Conditions for the Supply of Standard Products - STP 18
- General Conditions for the Repair of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Equipment - R 17
- General Conditions for Maintenance of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Equipment - M 17
- Supplementary Conditions for the Supervision of Installation of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products - S 2012 S
- General Conditions for Computer Software - SW 14
- General Conditions for the Supply and Installation of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic
Products - SI 14
- General Conditions for the Supply of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products - S 2012
- General Conditions for the Manufacture and Supply of Specially Designed Components - SC 96 / 06
- General Conditions for Series Processing - SP 99