Tällä palvelulla voit tilata kaikkia julkaisujamme 24 tuntia vuorokaudessa. Voit turvallisin mielin ostaa mitä tahansa online-luettelomme tuotteista luottaen Orgalimen erinomaiseen varmistustasoon (varmennetut luottokorttitapahtumat), asiakkaan yksityisyyden suojaan ja sitoutettuun asiakaspalveluun.
- Supplementary Conditions for Minor Installation Work concerning Mechanical, Electrical and
Electronic Products, delivered under Orgalime S 2012 - MI 18
- General Conditions for the Supply of Standard Products - STP 18
- General Conditions for the Repair of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Equipment - R 17
- General Conditions for Maintenance of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Equipment - M 17
- Supplementary Conditions for the Supervision of Installation of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products - S 2012 S
- General Conditions for Computer Software - SW 14
- General Conditions for the Supply and Installation of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic
Products - SI 14
- General Conditions for the Supply of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Products - S 2012
- General Conditions for the Manufacture and Supply of Specially Designed Components - SC 96 / 06
- General Conditions for Series Processing - SP 99
The General Conditions SP 99 are intended for use in series processing when a manufacturer entrusts a particular task to a processor for a certain quantity of work to be performed over a defined period for a given price per unit or operation. The work to be undertaken by the Processor for the Customer will be carried out according to the technical specifications agreed upon between the parties with the processor using the materials supplied to him for processing by the Customer.
The patterns, tools and equipment used in the processing may either be provided by the Processor or by the customer. SP99 are specially suited for the carrying out of batch processing of different materials and sub assemblies.
This publication is available in English, French, German and Spanish.